Saturday 9 May 2015

An Ireland Far Far Away...

A couple of weeks ago CiarĂ¡n and I decided to escape the Big Smoke for a few days, so we hopped on the first flight out of London to visit his parents in Ireland.


It was so lovely to be back! I stepped off the plane and took a deep breath, I don't realise how much I miss fresh air and the countryside until I leave the city!

Because of the early flight we arrived just in time for breakfast! After a 4am start, eggs benedict was exactly what we needed!

We washed these down with some tea, and headed outside to see the neighbours...




Seriously, who needs a lawn mower?





It started to get a bit chilly so we headed back inside for a nap and more tea in front of the fire.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABSICKLE. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig