Thursday 4 June 2015

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Sea!

CiarĂ¡n and I went to visit my grandparents last weekend, the weather was glorious (Saturday at least), and I got to do one of my favourite things; nosey through junk and vintage shops!


We took a walk along the sea front, down past the Turner Contemporary, and into Old Town.






When I finished rooting through second hand bookshops and vintage stores, We head over to Scotts, saving the best for last!


I love digging through everything they have in here, and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING! I never come away empty handed, and more often than not I come away with more than I should! But my favourite part is the record room! I probably spent the best part of an hour flicking through the boxes!


I was good this time, I only came away with 4! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABSICKLE. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig