Monday 12 December 2016

Hello Little Blog, It's Been A While!

Oh my gosh! It has been so long since I blogged!


It's not that I haven't wanted to, I've just been super busy at the weekends and really tired in the evenings after work, even this post has taken forever to finish writing and post!! Since this means we are due for a major catch up I have filled this post and a couple of other to follow over the next few days with a few of my favourite moments from over the last few weeks months, so you will know all the lovely things I've been doing and I can start posting about my current adventures and all the Christmassy goodness that is December! (this started off as one catch up post and ended up so long I have had to make it a 3 parter)





Back at the end of September we went to the Isle of Wight for a long weekend. CiarĂ¡n's family has a house in Yarmouth overlooking the Solent. It's beautiful there, and such a lovely place to get away to. We had a really great time, it's one of my favourite places to visit!!









On Halloween weekend me, my sister and our friend went to one of the best places in the world! Hogwarts! Ok so not actual Hogwarts ( unfortunately) but the Warner Brothers Studio Tour is a fantastic day out, I'm not going to go in detail, because I know a lot of you will already know all about it and have probably already been and if you haven't I don't want to take away the magic of it by telling you too much. I will say though, even if you aren't a Harry Potter fan it's so interesting to see how the films were made!

Check back in tomorrow to see what else I have been busying myself with since September!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABSICKLE. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig