Wednesday 6 April 2016

Cosmetics I'm Crushing On


Lush Karma Kream: I have really dry skin, so moisturiser is a must in my house! And this one doesn't only leave my skin silky smooth, but it also smells divine! Who needs a perfume when your cream smells this good?


Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow: I really like subtle natural make up, and this provides me with pretty much all the natural colours I need, and the shimmery ones are great for an evening out!

Benefit Roller Lash: I love this mascara, it gives my eyelashes so much length I feel like if I fluttered my eyes enough I could fly!

Mac Fluidline Eyeliner: I don't tend to wear eyeliner in the day time, but in the evening this lets me get the most amazing line on my eyes, and I don't find it fades like a pencil does, so it stay pure black all night long!

Vaseline Rosy Lips: Smells like summer to me! I love to wear this in the day, it keeps my lips lovely and soft, and gives them a nice natural rosy glow!

Unite Argan Oil: This stuff is amazing, I put it in my hair everyday. It is naturally heat and UV protecting so perfect for the summer sun, it seals split ends and prevents them from running, and helps to moisturise. Bonus it smells lovely too! I use just one pump and run it through my hair each morning, so although a little on the pricey side, it lasts a really long time, and since it acts as a heat protector and a moisturising serum you don't have to buy multiple products. I do love a one product wonder!

Mac Studio Face and Body Foundation: I don't like using heavy foundations, and tend to stick to tinted moisturisers, which this is pretty close to. It's very light weight, so in the evenings when I want a heavier cover I will use a finishing powder. But I've never been one for very heavy make up, so this foundation is perfect for me.

Eco Tools Bamboo Powder Brush: I love all my eco tools make up brushes, they're super soft and very reasonably priced as far as good quality makeup brushes go!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABSICKLE. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig