Tuesday 12 April 2016

Day Dreaming About Summer

The sun is starting to show it's face again, and for the first time this year I didn't need my coat with me today. As summer approaches, I am starting to get excited about getting our tent out of storage and heading into the countryside to spend the evening wrapped in blankets around a little camp fire.



Always at this time of year I begin to look ahead to the summer and dream about the sunshine, the smell of freshly cut grass, or that delicious fresh scent right after a summer rain storm. And who can resist perfectly ripe avocados mashed on toast with fresh tomatoes? It's one of my favourite snacks when it's warm, that or just impatiently spooning the avocado straight into my mouth.


Hurry up summer! Can't you tell I'm desperate?!?!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABSICKLE. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig