Thursday 25 August 2016

Burgersmith

I know what you're thinking... more burgers?!?


I know I've already done a post on a burger place, and if you have been looking at my Instagram you'll know that I went to Patty and Bun as well!! What can I say? It's an eternal search for the perfect burger!


If I keep this up I'll either turn into a burger, or get really really fat! But what's done is done, so I'm going to tell you about Burgersmith this great new burger place that has opened up in Twickenham. It's currently just takeaway and I'm hoping they'll open up a restaurant soon. CiarĂ¡n and I have been saying for ages how much Twickenham needs a decent burger joint and here it is!


We ordered on Hungry House and left a note on the order asking for the burgers to be cooked medium rare. We hopped on our bikes and cycled down the road, stopping off to pick up a couple of beers on the way, cause you know, burgers and beers all the way right?

I ordered the beef burger in a brioche bun with blue cheese and bacon. Yes. It was great. The burger was cooked exactly how I wanted it, the bacon was super crispy and the blue cheese strong enough without being over powering. 

Isn't she a beauty!

What I really like is that you can choose exactly what you  want and how you want it. Meat, bun, toppings, all of it. No matter what you have a hankering for you can have!


If you live in Twickenham then you have no excuse, get yourself down there and order a damn burger! If you're only visiting then make the most of the nice weather, grab a burger and pitch up in one of the lovely parks and make a picnic out of it.

They're only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, so no risk of over indulging during the week.

If I wasn't camping this weekend I'd probably be going back again. It's probably for the best I give the burgers a rest for a little while... I'm not making any promises though!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABSICKLE. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig